A 90-minute fun and engaging class led by an experienced Cooking Leader. Designed to give you the knowledge, skills and confidence to create sensational dishes which you can cook with your friends and family throughout the year! Choose from:
Cracking Good Bake-Along (1.5 hours)
Learn to make deeply delicious and decadent chocolate, orange and hazelnut brownies with one of our passionate and knowledgeable Cooking Leaders. The brownies are a real crowd-pleaser and they make a lovely gift for friends and colleagues. They also freeze well, and you don’t need a fancy cake tin to make them!
Cracking Good Cook-Along (1.5 hours)
Learn new skills to help you batch cook delicious, tasty meals from scratch! Your Cooking Leader will offer tips on avoiding food waste and using store cupboard ingredients, batch-cooking and freezing -whilst sharing healthy tips! Choose one of the menu options:
- Indian Street Food – onion bhaji or samosas with a fragrant dhal and jeera rice
- Nepalese Momos – hand crafted dumplings served with pickled relish & hot sauce
- Japanese cuisine – Sushi whether it be maki, nigiri or temaki, you’ll master it!
- Traditional Shepherd’s Pie or with Lentil & Mushrooms
- Moroccan Tagine – fragrantly spiced heart-warming nutritious dish
- Cantonese Cuisine hand crafted gyozas with vinegared soy & peanut satay sauce
- Vegan Cuisine – Pithiviers and a rich gravy, the perfect centre piece for any table