Cost: £40 per person for 0 to 99years!
Location: The Spoon Inn, Chorlton
Date /time: 11am-2pm
A 2-tiered 3hr adult & child cooking session to share quality time with young loved ones while nurturing their minds and bodies – skills to last a lifetime!
- Savoury pancakes
- Stir fry
Build skills, confidence and have fun together. Good nutritious food is affordable IF you know what to cook & how. We’re a sociable group, sitting together to enjoy and talk about the tasty food you cooked!
Does it matter what we eat? Yes! Understand the environmental
impact our food system places on our precious plant – water,
chemicals, transport, packaging & how we can make positive change!
Bring a take home container for dinner or lunch the next day!
The finer detail
- Please note: Children under 7 must be accompanied by an adult carer.
- By prior arrangement only, can children over 7 years be left to attend the session. Full contact details will be required and a disclaimer must be signed.
- Our Cooking Leader is DBS checked and has led cooking workshops with children on many occasions.
- Additional siblings can be included for £30
- 50% concession available for over 60s email email@example.com