Join Kala as she opens up the wonderful world of Nepalese cuisine and learn how to make a range of delicious authentic dishes:
- Chicken Curry – A quick and simple recipe that will give you a tasty chicken curry in no time at all!
- Vegetable Curry – A simple, traditional Nepalese curry made with chunky vegetables and a blend of aromatic spices.
- Tomato Achaar – Served as a classic accompaniment to dal bhat or with crispy papadums as a tasty snack.
- Dal – An aromatic lentil soup that adds flavour to plain rice and provides a great base for your curries.
- Garlic Saag – A traditional spinach side dish.
- Bindi – This unusual vegetable makes a great side dish to accompany your dal bhat.
- Rice – How to get fluffy white rice, every time!
Kala Mandviwala has followed her lifelong passion and personal venture in sharing her knowledge and skills of cooking Indian Street Food aligned to her long standing charitable and voluntary work in the community.